We are recruiting for an administration assistant to start immediately at our head office in Fareham, Hampshire.
As an administration assistant, you will join a team which is integral to the processing of drivers and subcontractors paperwork. Your day-to-day tasks include data entry, document management and processing, and directly liaising with customers, subcontractors and suppliers via the phone and email.
You will need to be computer literate (a good understanding of MS Excel would be helpful), numerate, self-motivated and possess good communication skills. No formal qualifications are required, however, qualifications that demonstrate these skills would be advantageous.
Key skill/experience requirements:
- Daily use of MS Excel for financial reporting
- Administration experience, specifically around invoicing
- Customer focussed, with ability to deliver 5-star service
- Experience of daily communication with customers via phone and email
- Accurate administration with attention to detail
In return, you will get:
- Salary £16,000
- Holiday entitlement 20 days + 8 bank holidays per year
- Access to Employee Perks discount platform
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Free tea/coffee
- Company branded work wear
- Referral bonus for suggesting staff & promote first from within policy