Customer Service Assistant
We are recruiting for a full-time customer service assistant to start immediately at our head office in Fareham, Hampshire. This is a relatively new and rewarding role created to meet ambitious growth plans by scaling up our 5-star award winning customer service team (Feefo Platnium Trusted Service, 2018, 19, 20 & 21).
Reporting to the head of department, your overall responsibility will be to handle inbound calls and emails, ensuring that any customer queries are effectively handled, sales leads are converted and customer orders are taken efficiently – all the while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanour. The successful candidate will be able to effectively manage numerous tasks at the same time, in addition to supporting the transport coordinators with administrative tasks.
This role is integral to our award-winning customer service, as such, you will thrive on working in a fast pace environment and be able to effectively communicate with customers, colleagues and other key stakeholders for extended periods of time.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Key skills, experience and/or qualifications required:
- Excellent I.T skills, specifically in MS excel and outlook
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Customer focussed with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desirable skills, experience and/or qualifications required:
- Experience in a telesales role
- Experience in retail customer service
- Experience as a receptionist/admin assistant
- Business related qualification (GCSE level minimum)
In return, you will get:
- Salary: £15,500 – £19,500 dependant on experience
- Holiday entitlement 20 days + 8 bank holidays per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Free tea/coffee
- Company branded work wear
- Referral bonus for suggesting staff & promote first from within policy
Interested? Apply below!