HGV Driver – Class 2 Tipper – Bristol
Due to continued expansion, we are recruiting for multiple roles as a Class 2 HGV Driver based in the South West region.
Vehicle category: 8 Wheel Rigid Tipper
Key skills, experience and/or qualifications required:
- Have a Category C (Class 2) licence
- Hold a valid CPC certificate
- Be prepared for some nights away from home
In return, you will get:
- Salary: £26,000.00 (£10.00ph), you will be paid 50 hours per week minimum) plus overtime at enhanced rates (x1.5 hourly wage)
- Night out tax free subsistence of £22.50 (per day)
- Night shift bonus of £25.00 (per day)
- Full vehicle category training provided, including: MPQC card (EPIC)
- Holiday entitlement 20 days + 8 bank holidays per year
- Access to Employee Perks discount platform
- Company pension
- Full company branded personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Referral bonus for suggesting staff
TJ Transport Ltd is the bulk haulage arm of TJ, serving the construction, building materials and waste industries with external transport solutions for their products and waste. Over 20 years of working closely with these industries has established TJ Transport as the leading bulk haulage provider in the Southern Region. Under this banner, TJ operates a network of inert recycling facilities producing secondary aggregate. To compliment it’s own product range, TJ Transport sources and delivers a wide range of aggregates through a network of quarries and wharves around the UK, providing a one stop shop for commercial and domestic consumers.
Interested? Apply below!