Internal Sales Coordinator
We are recruiting for a full time internal sales coordinator to join our award-winning business based at our head office in Fareham, Hampshire.
In this role you will report to the sales manager and be responsible for generating new business by phone, converting inbound leads and supporting the wider commercial team with sales administration and customer relationship management. The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated, organised and thrive on reaching the targets set out for them and as part of the wider team. An excellent telephone manner and a working knowledge of sales lead management, CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce or similar) and MS Office is highly desireable. This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference within our business in this demanding, yet rewarding role with many opportunities for progression for the right person.
Working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You may be required to work 8.00am to 12.00pm on some Saturdays.
Key skills, experience and/or qualifications required:
- Experience in the waste management industry or in the construction supply chain i.e. builders merchant
- 2+ years experience working in an office environment
- 3 A-Levels (or desire/ability to attain level 4 professional qualification)
In return, you will get:
- Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience
- Holiday entitlement 20 days + 8 bank holidays per year
- Access to Employee Perks discount platform
- Company pension
- Company branded workwear
- Referral bonus for suggesting staff and promote first from within policy
- Free tea & fresh coffee with weekly fruit provided