Covid-19: A message from TJ
As of today we have instructed our drivers not hand their tablet device or manual tickets to you for signing. This new interim process will be in place for the foreseeable future. Below is the guidance we have provided our drivers to follow:
- Commence their delivery as usual.
- Drive to site and follow the usual process.
- At the point at which they are ready for the you to print and sign, they will explain the new process and the reasons why we are taking these precautions.
- They will allow you to view the ticket details without handing the device over.
- Once you have confirmed and reviewed the ticket details, the driver will ask for your forename and surname.
- The driver will then print your forename and surname into the relevant field themselves.
- They may take a photograph as evidence that they have discharged and completed your delivery, however this is not mandatory.
- Our drivers have been instructed that they are not to photograph you unless they have your express permission to do so.
- If you have any questions please contact our team on 01329 226 446.
We appreciate your business, support and understanding in these unprecedented times. Thank you.
Jack MacFarlane LLB (Hons) AIOSH
Compliance, Health & Safety and Legislation Supervisor
TJ Waste upgrade software system to improve usability and customer service
TJ Waste are in the process of migrating from their current server-based software to a more versatil ...
Open storage land for sale / to let in Avonmouth, Bristol
TJ Transport and Bath Demolition jointly own a 9.79 acre site in Avonmouth, Bristol, which is now av ...
TJ establishes recycling route for mattresses
TJ are pleased to announce that they have found a recycling route for mattresses, a product that in ...